How to apply:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can apply online by clicking here
Note: Resumes without the above subject line will be rejected.
Use our 6 tips to make a good resume and make it stand out.
If you have queries post them in forum
We are looking for a Content Coordinator College Intern
Who are we?
Content is one of the most dynamic, hard-working departments out there. We engage your creative and problem-solving skills while working with numerous teams within the company. Our work involves everything ranging from product descriptions to back-end data management, brand maintenance to vendor relations.
Hmmm, you know what? Maybe it’ll be easier if we just show you with this video.
What will you do?
The content coordinator (CC) works with buyers and brand representatives in organizing and entering vital data and writing descriptions regarding product for future online sales. The CC must acquire knowledge relevant to their product category in order to provide copy for brand/non-brand boutiques, product descriptions, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO). CC’s work hand-in-hand with brand managers to gather these details in person when available; otherwise, they will correspond with brands via e-mail and telephone inquiries to request data and product description information. The CC must be proactive and be able to develop a positive rapport and working relationship with employees, coworkers, and vendors alike. Each CC must have strong written and verbal communication skills. In addition, they should possess strong organizational and time management skills to ensure deadlines are met. Professional presentation is required when meeting with vendors and partners.
The Cliffs Notes:
- Foster and embrace core values.
- Copy writing – write product descriptions and boutique “about text” using SEO best practices methods in a timely fashion
- Provide support for merchandising, CLT, KY Content, and other business units within content when needed.
- Attend trade shows and vendor meetings when possible.
- Correct any product/brand presentation issues.
- Respond to reports as detailed by lead or manager.
- Provide detail coordinator support as needed.
- Contact vendors for product information including UPC’s and catalogs.
Are you a match?
- English or journalism major, or if you just have a strong passion and knowledge of grammar, we are OK with that too!
- Strong PC skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office and web browsers.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service orientation.
- Organized, detail oriented, and ability to multitask.
- Strong writing and grammar skills.
- Creative but comfortable with repetitive work.
- Must be a team player and be willing to adapt to change.
- Advanced time management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Positive attitude is a must.
- Normal working business hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Must be willing to relocate to Las Vegas, NV for the summer of 2014 (did we mention we have some sweet housing lined up?!).
Team fun fact:
The content team was originally formed back in the winter of ’01/’02 and was known as product information. Up until that point, the responsibility of loading products, adding UPC’s and creating descriptions was spread amongst the buyers and various support people within the company. The first manager of product information was Jeff Cleary, who managed a team of two employees. Currently, we’re a department of around 70 (and still growing)!