One day workshops @Evam
How to register:
For details and registration, call +91 99404 38669 or fill in and mail the attached registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With every 1st of January, we make the most enthusiastic resolutions, vowing to see them through the year for sure! The New Year hangover wears off and along with it, every trace of the resolutions made. What’s your resolution this year? What is the new thing you want to try? Here is your chance!
This February, Evam brings to you a series of one day workshops for you to try out and do all the things you always wanted to do and never had the time to find out how to do them and you can do all those things with the best in the field.
Feb 6th – Theatre workshop by Evam (Fee: Rs. 1500)
Feb 7th - Photography in association with Ambitions 4 Photography Academy (Fee: Rs. 1000)
Feb 13th - Film making in association with L V Prasad Film and TV Academy (Fee: Rs. 1500)
Feb 14th - Dance in association with Temple Dance School (Fee: Rs. 1000)
Feb 20th – Yoga (Fee: Rs. 750)
Feb 21st – Story Telling (for kids as well) in association with World Storytelling Institute (Fee: Rs. 750)
Get a taste of what you want, with the best in the field and go right ahead and pursue it further! Resolution workshops come with exciting discounts and special offers. All you have to do to avail of them is to register for 2 or more workshops J
How to apply:
Email your resume to email@example.com (please mention the subject of the email as: 10internship.in)
Unpaid, Enroll with our training program and get hands-on-experience on Live Projects
Vserve Technologies, a web based Application Development Company, announces Training/ Internship in PHP, .Net and Java for Engineering and MCA students
Company profile: ZoomIn is an online service that enables consumers to store, share, personalize and print their digital photos – easily and affordably.
To be conducted by the award winning, current National Photo Editor of TimeOut magazine, Ashima Narain.
She will cover the following:
- Balancing Colour – how to mix colour and colour correct your images
- Using Flash – learn when and how to effectively use flash
What to bring for the Workshop (would help, but not mandatory):
- DSLR camera – for tips on how to use it more effectively
- Laptop loaded with Photoshop – will be particularly useful as Ashima guides you through techniques on balancing colour and colour correction after you’ve taken your best pictures.
Important event information:
Date : 20th September (Sunday)
Time : 11 AM – 4 PM (with a lunch break)
Venue: Unit No.312 A, 3rd Floor, Canon Lounge, Atria Mall, Worli, Mumbai.
Fees : Rs. 1,000 per participant
You can register online at www.zoomin.com/workshops – we accept all credit, debit cards and net banking.
Questions? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 022 4333 6023
Company profile: Abhyas Labs is a platform for young students and graduates to interact and learn from a team of professionals, technology experts and entrepreneurs with the experience of working with world?s largest software and hardware product companies.We include a network of Technology experts and Entrepreneurs who have joined hands together to lay an interaction and referral mechanism to hire fresh talent, for creating opportunities for fresh talent in technology industry and Helping youngsters to learn, freelance and start on their own.
Workshop-Web Development :
Salient features of the workshop:
1. Session by Piyush Gupta (Co-founder, RouteGuru)
2. Participation certificate for participants.
3. Introduction to various technologies and selection of students for advanced courses.
- Designing interactive web interfaces using Dynamic HTML (DHTML)
- Learning CSS fundamentals
- Introduction to API (Google API Demo)
- How to use client-side debugger
- Event Handlers demonstration (with examples)
- Server-side scripting including backend database (PHP & mySQL)
Date – 5th September 2009
Timings – 9 am to 2 pm
Venue – Auditorium at Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Geeta Colony, Delhi
Fees – Rs. 100/- (Per student)
Registration – Visit this link to register yourself.
1. Ankit Khatri – IEEE designated coordinator for Abhyas Labs (+91.9968250075)
2. Ashish Jha – Interim Chairman, IEEE-AIT Chapter (+91.9818954699)
3. Sagar Joshi – Vice Chairman, IEEE-AIT Chapter (+91.9968059636)
Note: Workshop is open to all the colleges but LIMITED SEATS! Please register soon, as it closes on Friday (4th September) evening.
Company profile: Percept Knorigin areas of expertise include: Telecom value-added-service (VAS) products targeted towards content, application aggregation for GSM (3G and traditional 2G), Broadband access providers, and Interactive TV (IPTV and DTH) . Online and mobile advertising technology and media aggregation .Creating online products and brands in the consumer space
Company other areas of business:
Desired candidate profile:
- Technical – Drupal, PHP, Mysql
- Creative – Adobe photoshop and/or Flash
Desired candidate profile:
- Excellent Written Communication
- Interest in movies or cars.
Desired candidate profile:
- Excellent communication
- Knowledge of Google Adsense
- Knowledge of MS Office (specially Excel)
Location: Bangalore, Mumbai and Delhi
Contact: Cauvery Adiga
Email:email@example.com(please mention the subject of the email as: 10internship.in)
Mobile: +91 9980339965