How to apply:
If you are interested, the first round of interview is this:
1.) Go to JK’s website www.jkmasterscareer.com/ and find 3 elements that should be improved to enhance branding. Describe in depth.
2.) Select a blog post from www.jkmasterscareer.com/blog & modify it to make it interesting. Please include the original link.
Application without these answers will be considered as incomplete and will be rejected.
NO COVER LETTER, NO RESUME PLEASE.
Please send your application to email@example.com (please mention the subject of the email as: 10internship.in )
Note: Resumes without the above subject line will be rejected.
Use our 6 tips to make a good resume and make it stand out.
If you have queries post them in forum
Work from home/campus
The ideal candidate is young, organized, passionate about digital marketing, knows how to do efficient online research and is proficient in written and spoken English.
Internship Duration: 6 months
What’s a day in the life of an intern like:
- Marketing research, Communicating efficiently with local Universities.
- Modifying blog posts content and finding relevant images for it.
- Optimizing the blog posts for SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- Engaging people on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn and figuring out new ways to do it.
- Managing eBooks developed by JK & applying new ideas to make it better.
- Constructively participating to enhancing website’s content.
What you’ll learn during this internship:
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Social Media Marketing
- Other good stuff that your college/university will not teach you.
Benefits at the end of this Internship:
Interns will be awarded, as a bonus, JK’s services for free, in case results are successful. After 6 months, there is potential for a full-time, paid role in the company.
Follow 10internship on Blog, Twitter, Facebook