How to apply:
Please send your resume to Admin@European-medical-assistance.org (please mention the subject of the email as: 10internship.in )
Note: Resumes without the above subject line will be rejected.
Use our 6 tips to make a good resume and make it stand out.
If you have queries post them in forum
Madrid, Barcelona, Rome, Athens, Faro, Paris, Berlin, Sofia, London, San Diego, Miami
750 US Dollars salary per calendar month
- We are currently seeking applicants for our Summer 2012 Intern Programme.
- We are happy to be in our 4th year of offering students the opportunity of working within one of offices situated throughout continental Europe and this year extending the opportunity to our Miami and San Diego offices in the USA.
- We offer our Interns accommodation (consisting of apartments shared with fellow Interns) and 750 US Dollars salary per calendar month.
- The position is available for the summer months, coinciding with the end of University summer term up until the beginning of the autumn term commencing.
- Successful applicants can expect to either specialise in the travel and leisure side of our industry, or concentrate on the medical aspect of our services.
- All Interns receive guidance and knowledge tailored towards their own personal studies and preferred career path.
- We are seeking the following for our Summer 2012 Intern Programme.
- Miami- 12 Interns and San Diego- 10 Interns
- Mini language courses are provided and the majority of our work is fulfilled in English, yet some basic Spanish will be required and can be learnt during your Internship.
- Throughout the summer, you will become knowledgeable and comfortable in organising private aircraft flights, co-ordinating transfers and liaising with travel and medical professionals within the destination and the UK.
1. A – Level / Scottish Highers / BTEC or NVQ equilivant
3. Preferred areas of study
- Health / Human Services / Nursing
- Travel & Tourism
- All applicants must be studying at Degree level or have been accepted onto a Degree course and currently within a gap year.
- All applicants must be studying a Degree in a travel, leisure, language or medical related subject.
- All applicants must hold (or will hold) a valid Passport to travel to the destination upon being successful.
- Please be aware that the USA hold strict immagration laws and therefore request that all applicants have checked their eligibilty to enter the country.
We request that all applicants provide a covering letter when applying for this position. All applicants must outline
- Destinations of interest
- Why you should be considered for the position?
- Which aspects of your degree have enjoyed the most so far?
Please ensure all applications include a Covering Letter, those without a Covering Letter will be not be considered for the position and rejected. Applications will be considered up until the 28th October 2011. Any applications submitted after this date will be rejected.
Applicants that do not receive a response from our HR department within 7-10 working days after your submission, we kindly ask you to assume that you have been unsuccessful at this time.
We also have European Office positions available:
Follow 10internship on Blog, Twitter, Facebook