How to apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com (please mention the subject of the email as: 10internship.in )
Note: Resumes without the above subject line will be rejected.
Use our 6 tips to make a good resume and make it stand out.
If you have queries post them in forum
- The Atma Volunteer Consultant Program is a personal and professional development opportunity.
- Consultants are professionals in their field, bringing several years of professional work experience to Atma and our partners.
- The consultant’s skill will fit exactly with the needs of our partner organizations so that the consultant gets quality professional experience while the partner gets the assistance it needs.
- Atma’s consultants receive personal mentoring services, professional development learning opportunities and opportunities to connect with other volunteers through extracurricular activities.
- Foreign consultants receive assistance with living arrangements as well as cultural training, so their energies go towards their innovative work rather than logistics.
- The consultant program is not fee based; however consultants are responsible for any and all personal expenses.
We are looking for people with experience and education in the following fields:
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Nonprofit Management
- Marketing and Communications
- Web designers
- Graphic designers
- Finance / Accounting
- Social Research
- Impact evaluation
- General Education
- Special Education
- International Education
We believe there are several common adjectives that describe Atma consultants:
Support to be offered by Atma:
The giving of preparatory information prior to volunteering along with needs-based guidance and support throughout. Professional development and support from field experts. Opportunities to work alongside other are specialists from around the world. Assistance will also be given in adaptation to Mumbai city and the Indian culture and in the working relations with the NGO. Great international connections after position with the Atma alumni program