How to apply:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (please mention the subject of the email as: 10internship.in )
Note: Resumes without the above subject line will be rejected.
Use our 6 tips to make a good resume and make it stand out.
If you have queries post them in forum
Seeking Experienced Social Media Editor & Community Manager for Start-Up Online ”Opinion Gathering” Platform (Indian+Pakistani+Bangladesh Markets)
Industries: Media, Market Research, Internet
- QWANZ.COM is an online ”opinion gathering” platform.
- Disgruntled individuals leverage their opinions through user generated polls whose results are further leveraged through SMM and then forwarded to decisions makers or the media (Qwanzit feature).
- QWANZ.COM is currently looking for aggressive, self-motivated and experienced Social Media Editor & Community Manager based in India who eat, sleep and breathe the Indian Subcontinent media buzz, political & citizen activism, open democracy, consumerism 2.0, pop, entertainment culture and social media.
- Potential to convert to a full-time position for the right candidate.
- We are looking to add members to our team ASAP (Spring 2012 launch of Desi, French & Spanish versions as well as Mobile Apps on iPhone, Android, BlackBerry), who can dive right in and participate in our development process, and be an integral part of the growth of an exciting new venture.
- When starting at QWANZ.COM you will immerse yourself, first hand, into the process of analyzing news trends, developing and crafting dynamic content for one of the fastest growing online ”opinion gathering” platform.
- If you are looking for a unique career that will allow you to gain incredible hands on experience while building your resume, this is for you!
- Your schedule will be FLEXIBLE (probably just around +/- 25 hours a week) and you’ll be working on a variety of projects alongside the Co-Founders and the Executive Team such as :
- Researching, drafting, editing polls and supporting articles about the topics & issues you really care about (India-Pakistan Relations, Cricket rivalries, Yuvraj Singh, Rafale Jets sold to India, OWS, Europe Debt Crisis, Cancellation of 122 Mobile Phone Licenses, US Presidential Elections, Indian politics, latest smartphone apps, or the next Bollywood Star, etc)
- Social Media – to push the polls & articles you created, and become a leading QWANZ pollster – and become a fully featured influencer on our site
- PR & Marketing Communications – create and execute on & offline ”buzz” strategies to turn the spotlight & follow-up on the issues you most care about
- Conducting interviews of influential people of the civil society, university communities, as well as celebrities
- Assist in the preparation of newsletters and promotional documents to the public and media
- Organize media contact lists
This position will receive a basic stipend during the 3 month trial period and will normally convert into a halftime position after that. We’re also sure that you’ll come away from this position with tons of great experience, an amazing exposure and connections. We’re scheduled to launch new features and the Mobile App in the spring of 2012. Please reply with a resume, a short introduction and create + share an exciting poll on our US site www.qwanz.com to show us why you think you would be a great fit for this role.
We’re very excited about QWANZ prospects and we look forward to meeting & integrating a great socio-journalist-blogger to join our dynamic & passionate team!
Follow 10internship on Blog, Twitter, Facebook