How to apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com (please mention the subject of the email as: 10internship.in )
Note: Resumes without the above subject line will be rejected.
Use our 6 tips to make a good resume and make it stand out.
If you have queries post them in forum
- Prepare job description and Job specification.
- Using Portals (mass messaging, mass mailing, Job posting, making new searches) for getting the respective vacancy.
- Managing the responses.
- Short-listing and lining up candidates.
- Getting the Interview Form filled from all the candidates who appear in the interview.
- Verification of every New Joinee from his ex-employer and getting the Verification Form filled.
- In case of Fresher doing the reference checks from the details mentioned in Interview Form.
- On the date of Joining getting the following documents filled and signed from the respective candidate
- Joining Form
- PF form
- Cross checking all the testimonials and experience certificates along with the salary slip of last employer if experienced.
- Doing entries in HR Software & Accounts Software (for salary)
- Follow up with Branches for Incomplete Documents.
- PF & Photograph form Coordination with Branches
- Preparing offer letters under strict supervision of (HR)
MIS & Record Keeping:
- Creation of file for new comers and their updation.
- Maintaining master file (in softcopy) for employee’s status at respective branches and updating the same on monthly basis.
- Maintaining different files for Rejected/On Hold/Opted Out cases. Also maintaining of Excel sheets for respective Box Files.
- All work related to Excel Sheet (Data Compilation & Extraction)
- Closing the file of every exit case with all Exit Formalities done.
- Scanning of Documents