How to apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Make sure to include the links to your Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter profiles (if any) in the body of the mail. Also, attach a passport size photograph. (please mention the subject of the email as: 10internship.in )
Note: Resumes without the above subject line will be rejected.
Use our 6 tips to make a good resume and make it stand out.
If you have queries post them in forum
Hyderabad / Online
Up to Rs. 10,000 per month
Why do an internship?
In today’s competitive marketplace, recruiters look not just for academic prowess, but also for hands-on, relevant experience. As an intern you will have the opportunity to acquire the skills you need to get a head start on your chosen career, viz. communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills, along with motivation/initiative, honesty/integrity and a strong work ethic. An internship experience would allow you to develop proficiency in these areas, as well as content skills including administrative, analytical, coaching, management and research.
During the internship program you will learn what it’s really like to work in the financial services industry; gaining a unique insight and understanding that couldn’t be achieved by research alone. You will learn how companies are positioned in the industry, who the big players are, as well as the latest trends or industry forecasts; knowledge which will be essential in demonstrating your commitment to a career in banking when you graduate.
About the right candidate:
This internship program is a great chance for business and engineering students to get an insight into one of the most exciting start-ups in the internet domains business. You will work directly with the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), assisting with all aspects of operations, including research, marketing, finance, analytics and business development.
- Examples of typical projects are: Research on web domains, Tracking domain deals, Conducting competitor analyses, Generating Leads & Closing Deals, Editing financial statements, Task-based projects
- 15 – 20 hours per week; occasional weekend tasks
- Pursuing an engineering/business degree
- Both current students and recent graduates can apply
- Strong inclination towards entrepreneurship
- Should be proficient in MS Office Suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be able to work well with others in a fast-paced environment
- Must be discrete with confidential information
- High stipend of up to Rs. 10,000 per month. Best-in-its category.
- No barriers to highest levels of management
- Work with a talented, passionate, and driven team
- Work from home & Flexible working hours
Follow 10internship on Blog, Twitter, Facebook