How to apply:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (please mention the subject of the email as: 10internship.in )
Note: Resumes without the above subject line will be rejected.
Use our 6 tips to make a good resume and make it stand out.
If you have queries post them in forum
Intern for ‘Financial Express – EVI’ project
Competencies/ Skills/ Education :
- Interested in climate change and sustainability
- Good project management skills/Ability to multi-task
- Good people skills
- Good communication skills
- Interested in research
- Economics/Business/Social Development/English majors preferred
- Graduation in B Com, BA (Eco), B Sc, BE/ B Tech
- An opportunity to learn and work in a competitive corporate environment
- Stipend to be paid per month
- Breakfast and lunch facility at office
EVI is an integrated climate and clean energy company. EVI was founded in 2004 to help find ways to devise market based solutions to environmental problems. Less than three years later, this received its first private equity investment from IDFC Private Equity. Since then, EVI has been working continually to further its mission – of finding ways to combine finance with low carbon technology to bring about solutions that mitigate climate change. We continue to work aggressively with industry, the financial sector, with government bodies and multilateral agencies to help pursue our mission.
Today, the company has two main businesses – the Climate Business that focuses on delivering solutions for carbon markets and environmental sustainability; and the Energy Business that focuses on building commercial scale renewable energy projects. EVI has over 140 staff, with branch offices in Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, San Francisco, Jakarta, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Barcelona and Bangkok. Our team is an excited bunch of entrepreneurs, technologists, economists, community development workers, researchers, and managers.
- We are one of the leading carbon consulting firms in the world. We advise our clients to develop carbon offset projects, manage risk & regulation, and leverage experience & expertise in managing carbon assets. Our aim is to support clients to identify opportunities, simplify complexities and derive benefit from rapidly growing global emissions market.