How to apply:
Interested candidates may reply before 5.00 p.m. 02th Feb.2011, to firstname.lastname@example.org (please mention the subject of the email as: the post applied for – 10internship.in ) with CV and sample of relevant work (if it exists). Shortlisted candidates shall be screened through a second and final round of selection.
Note: Resumes without the above subject line will be rejected.
Use our 6 tips to make a good resume and make it stand out.
If you have queries post them in forum
Work from campus
Project Period: 04th Feb. 2011 – 28th May 2011
Diffion Consulting, an online media management start-up, is developing a website for one of their clients, on an experimental basis, which would be a first of its kind. The website is aimed at the tech-savvy jobbers, going to rent, buy or build houses. Inter alia, it aims to educate people about the important legal, financial, aesthetic and construction related aspects governing these decisions through interactive User Interface (UI).
Diffion Consulting invites trainees in the following categories for the aforesaid project.
Trainee Blog Development:
- The ideal candidate should have a flair for English and knows exactly what it means to put a quart into a pint pot.
- Preferably a B. Tech.(Civil/Mech.)/B.Arch./Law/MBA/C.A./C.F.A., (clearing the final exam not mandatory).
- The candidate is expected to carry out extensive research online/offline to come up with original insights governing the different aspects of Buying, Renting and Building of houses.
- Please note that this high-caliber blog must be properly referenced, as the client is interested to take this as input for their future research work and may even publish these articles internationally.
What the Candidate can expect:
All selected candidates can expect to get a certificate and a letter of commendation highlighting their contribution to the project. Some of the selected candidates (at the sole discretion of Diffion Consulting) will be paid an amount of Rs. 200/- per blog article.
Terms and Conditions:
- Diffion Consulting reserves the right to terminate the internship, at any point during the project period, from their side, without assigning any specific cause thereto.
- All content generated during the period of internship shall become the property of Diffion Consulting and reserves the right to modify or publish.
- Futher, Diffion Consulting shall be the sole owner of any Intellectual Property generated from the program.
- The stipend paid to the selected candidates is expected to encourage the students’ intellectual pursuits only and cannot be claimed as a matter of right.