How to apply:
Please apply online on this Link
If you have queries post them in forum
1. Internal research
- Conduct research in areas of economics, finance and corporate governance as identified by the HOD.
- Collect essential primary data through interviews with junior officials of external bodies like SEBI/ RBI etc. Collect secondary data through web-search, and research of books and journals.
- Analyse the data collected to develop research papers for internal and external publications.
2. Commissioned and external research
- Assist external researchers in conducting commissioned research and editing and uploading their working papers on the NSE website.
- Coordinate with academic/research bodies to institutionalize chairs/ centres for excellence/ research tie-ups for conducting research on identified topics; assist in the research process.
- Coordinate with the B-schools for organizing the internship programmes.
- Assist and guide the interns with their project work.
3. Publication of research findings
- Collect and analyse data to develop the content for the annual publications like ISMR (Indian Securities Market Review) and Fact Book and send them to external stakeholders like members, corporate and policymakers
- Provide monthly macroeconomic updates to the senior management of NSE
- Develop content for the monthly newsletter with information on security market to be circulated to the NSE employees.
4. Participation in seminars and surveys
- Collate and analyse data to prepare research papers on economic / securities market issues to be presented in seminars conducted by NSE.
- Develop content for ‘State of economy presentation’ organized by NSE for members and staff, under the guidance of HOD.
- Collate and analyse data for surveys conducted by MOF/ S&P/ RBI/ World Federation of Exchanges etc.
5. Maintenance of research information repository
- Collate relevant research data and working papers on a continuous basis to update the NSE research repository,
- Maintain and update the NSE data zone on an ongoing basis.
6. Managing research requests from top management of NSE & external organizations
- Conduct research on areas identified by senior management.
- Assist in the development of content for speeches/ presentations to be made by senior management in external forums.
- Collate and analyse data to cater to the data requests from SEBI/ RBI/ MOF/ World Federation of Exchanges.
Essential –MA. Or M.Phil in Economics from reputed institutes
- Knowledge of capital and financial markets
- Knowledge of macroeconomics and exchange related economics
1-3 years of experience, Desired – Relevant experience in financial / economic services