Poetry Writing, Singing, Movie Making Internship (posted on 14/07/2012)
How to apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com
(please mention the subject of the email as: 10internship.in
: Resumes without the above subject line will be rejected.
Use our 6 tips to make a good resume
and make it stand out.
If you have queries post them in forum
Work from Home
- We are looking for the individuals who believe in sharing their thoughts with a rhythm.
- You don’t need to be a born poet, but make sure that you think like a one.
-Send in your resumes with a subject line : Application- Poetry Writing at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Individuals who are passionate about bringing a change by working behind the camera can apply.
- This internship will give you a chance to bring about a change.
- Interested individuals can apply by sending their resumes with subject line – ”Application: Movie Making” email@example.com
- Individuals with a ”thing” for singing can apply.
- This internship will let you work for a cause.
- Interested individuals can apply by sending their resumes with subject line – ”Application: Singing” firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is an unpaid internship, but, your contribution will help to bring about a change in life of at least one rural counterpart: it’s voluntary but your service shall be appreciated – you will be given a certificate and a letter of appreciation at the end of this internship.
For any further details, contact:
Follow 10internship on Blog