Brand Ambassador (posted on 06/07/2012)
How to apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com
(please mention the subject of the email as: 10internship.in
: Resumes without the above subject line will be rejected.
Use our 6 tips to make a good resume and make it stand out.
If you have queries post them in forum
Work frof Campus
TopTalent.in is a high end job portal aimed at current students and alumni of top Engineering and MBA colleges in India. Our mission is to provide the best jobs for the top talent of India.
WHAT ARE YOUR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Serve as a strategic link between your college’s placement team and TopTalent.
- Spread the word and help your friends in registering with TopTalent.
- Organize seminars to spread awareness about various job opportunities in India and abroad.
- Set-up campaign desks or stalls in major events of your college.
- Conduct a TopTalent sponsored event in your college that adds value to your students.
- Assist us in selecting the next brand ambassador from your campus.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR TOPTALENT BRAND AMBASSADOR?
- Serve as a strategic link between your college and TopTalent.
- Get a TopTalent branded T-shirt as a part of the joining kit.
- You will get an ’experience certificate’ for working with us for the specified duration.
- If you exceed our expectations, you would be provided with an ‘excellence certificate’ and a chance to do an internship from our UK or India office.
- You will get personalized help from TopTalent experts for selecting universities in the US, UK and Australia.
- TopTalent experts will do a free review of your SOP and provide detailed comments
- You will be able to grow your professional network in your college that will help you in your career
- A platform to learn and work in the corporate environment.
- Get latest information and updates on various job opportunities in India and around the world.
- Mostly importantly you will be part of the TopTalent community.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Should be in second year or above.
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership qualities.
- Previous experience in organizing events would be an advantage, but not mandatory.
- Should be proactive and creative, and must take up new initiatives on your own.
Follow 10internship on Blog, Twitter, Facebook
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to 10internhsip. Our newsletters will light up your inbox