Engineering Internship at TechArmy (posted on 27/10/2011)
How to apply:
Please follow the link for further information and to apply for the same http://goo.gl/4N8af
(please mention the subject of the email as: 10internship.in
: Resumes without the above subject line will be rejected.
Use our 6 tips to make a good resume
and make it stand out.
If you have queries post them in forum
- TechArmy at its onset wants to set standards in hiring of all professionals, be it engineers, human resources, sales or maketing executives.
- We want to hire and retain the best and provide them with the best training and exposure, so that they can take their career direction towards the right path of growth.
- At this point in time, we are hiring professionals at entry levels.
- We will be most exciting place to work for professionals who would like to work in a high energy and fast moving startup, with a great scope for career growth.
You have to meet the following minimum guidelines for the position of ‘Trainee Engineer’ (JOB CODE: TSO)
- B.E./B.Tech Computer Science / Information Technology
- Have an aggregate of more than 70% from Semester 1 to Semester 7
- No backlogs in engineering aggregate semesters (Sem 5 to Sem 7)
- Good knowledge of data structures, algorithms and operating systems
- Programming skills in any one of C, C++, C# or Java
- Students of Semester 8 of the above streams only need apply
We invite all engineering students in their 8th semester of the computer science, information technology and information science branches for the recruitment event for annual internship. There are multiple products which are in the ideation phase, which could possibly involve technology, process or business patents as part of the development. We encourage our interns to take initiative to be part of the development team and also to be owners of specific modules and to take part in the process of filing patents for the same. We usually have about seven rounds of tests for students, before we can consider them for internship, starting with the online tests.
As an entry level candidate you will be given a package that includes salary, company share units and other differentiating benefits such as product ship bonus,product target bonus alongwith job specific training.
Follow 10internship on Blog