How to apply:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (please mention the subject of the email as: 10internship.in )
Note: Resumes without the above subject line will be rejected.
Use our 6 tips to make a good resume and make it stand out.
If you have queries post them in forum
Work from Home
The Armaan foundation is a reputed Non Profit development organization working for the empowerment of the differently (dis) abled. It has been assisting inventiveness in societal development since 2010.
We at Armaan aim at supporting the people with disabilities and creating a world for them where they can make best use of their skills and live on a platform of equality with all.
The Volunteer Coordinator Intern will help the HR Manager organize, expand, and promote volunteer and internship opportunities for the Armaan Foundation in India:
The intern will learn about and gain experience in:
- Building positive relationships between volunteers, interns, and the Armaan team while providing a stimulating and enjoyable experience for volunteers;
- Operating and making ongoing assessments and improvements to the volunteer recruitment, screening, orientation, and placement process;
- Conducting ongoing training of volunteers;
- Coordinating regular monthly check-in meetings with volunteers;
- Developing volunteer materials;
- Tracking and monitoring inventory of in-kind donations;
- Identifying and pursuing potential avenues to increase awareness of Armaan Foundation.
The Volunteer Coordinator Intern will assist with the following tasks:
- Recruit, screen, orient and match interns and volunteers with appropriate service opportunities
- Maintain individual files on all volunteer and interns staff, ensuring all required documentation is complete, accurate and on file
- Record and report all volunteer time and keep accurate, appropriately documented electronic and paper records of service time
- Maintain and distribute accurate and up-to-date job descriptions for all volunteer and internship opportunities. Strengthen and grow existing intern and volunteer program by ensuring job descriptions align with staff and project needs
- Recognize volunteers and their service through events and communications.
- Respond to volunteer inquiries swiftly and keep volunteers informed about news and events
- Manage and sort in-kind donations ensuring they are organized
- Coordinate in-kind donation drives
- Ensure all in-kind donations are properly recorded and tracked
- Reliable, flexible, and able to work independently and under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- An interest in working for empowerment of people with different-abilities
- Creativity and initiative to follow through on projects
- Strong desire to help people and enthusiasm for working in a multi-cultural setting
- Energetic, empathetic, and ready to do a variety of jobs
- Willing to adhere to Armaan Foundation volunteer and workplace policies
- Excellent strategic thinking, planning, and organizational skills
- Superior writing and editing skills, with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of program design and/or experience in social services delivery
- Fluent English required;
- Interns are required to work at least 15-20 hours per week;
- Duration can be between 6 months – 12 Months.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so early application is HIGHLY advised. Qualified applicants will be called for telephonic interview for the second round.