How to apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com (please mention the subject of the email as: 10internship.in )
Note: Resumes without the above subject line will be rejected.
Use our 6 tips to make a good resume and make it stand out.
If you have queries post them in forum
Work from Campus
- iTestiWin.com Campus Ambassador Program recognizes enthusiastic, hard-working and motivated individuals by giving them the opportunity to represent iTestiWin.com on their campus.
- iTestiWin.com Ambassadors have some structure and a lot of freedom to figure out the best ways for iTestiWin.com to get involved at their universities.
- Ultimately, they are a strategic link between their universities and iTestiWin.com.
What you get as a iTestiWin.com College Rep?
- Develop valuable leadership, communication and project management skills
- Start to grow your professional network.
- Get a hands on experience of marketing, content writing, social media marketing which will enhance your skills and knowledge.
- Chance to work and intern with iTestiWin.com team.
- Certificate of experience.
What you will do as a iTestiWin.com College Rep?
- Spread word about iTestiWin.com in your and other colleges, online forums, communities, blogs. Social media marketing. Encourage and invite students to join iTestiWin.com
- Write articles on CAT and MBA Exams, MBA Colleges and anything related to MBA and Placement Exams. Interview of college students.
- Update iTestiWin.com about latest happenings in your college, campus fests, events etc. What students are doing for their career etc.
- Organize seminars for MBA and Aptitude Exams on behalf of iTestiWin.com
- Business development by forging alliances with educational institutes, colleges, online startups and generate revenue.
- Help us in improving iTestiWin.com and making it one of the best portal in India for Test Preparation.