How to apply:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (please mention the subject of the email as: 10internship.in )
Note: Resumes without the above subject line will be rejected.
Use our 6 tips to make a good resume and make it stand out.
If you have queries post them in forum
Days of hard work coupled in a fun filled environment and the weekend parties to let your hair down.
- This is the time of the year when you take a much desired break from your books and class room routines.
- This is the time for you to learn to fly and find a place for yourself in the world.
- This is the time of your career when you come out of your cocoon and brave the realities of the corporate culture.
- The time has come for you to take a decision and make a jump for your future.
- If you have the fire in your belly and a strong will to learn and work with a startup in challenging live projects, love to take responsibilities and apply your creativity in an acid test, then we assure a wonder summer for you.
Targeted areas of study:
• HR, communication, recruitment, learning & development.
• Marketing management, communication, media buying, advertising, promotion, branding, events and talent representation.
So what are you waiting for??? Apply here with your resume’ and an essay on “What is my USP?” in maximum 300 words.
Ravelin is a startup in outsourcing, contract staffing and facility management space. Our value propositions are its unique and cutting edge solution to our clients for an efficient & agile workforce. The approach in solving issues like mass employment, temporary staffing and contract labour, makes us unique in a niche field. We make organization run smooth and efficiently by providing lean outsourcing medium. For our strategic initiatives we are looking for smart, talented and challenging interns.