How to apply: Please click here to apply. Location: Bangalore, India Requisition/Vacancy No.: 55503BR Position Title: Intern Architect – Bangalore, India (Native Indian speaker) Job Category: INTERNSHIP / VACATION STUDENT / GRADUATE / SPONSORSHIP Capability: Architecture Office Region: Asia - South Asia Office Location: IND - Bangalore Job Description: AECOM (NYSE: ACM) is a global provider of professional technical and management support services to a broad range of markets, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, water and government. With approximately 51,000 employees around the world, AECOM is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves.
- AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering solutions that enhance and sustain the world's built, natural and social environments. A Fortune 500 company, AECOM serves clients in more than 100 countries and had revenue of $6.5 billion during its fiscal year 2010. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com.
- At AECOM, we seek a balance between art and technology, form and function, beauty and purpose, vision and result. Our architects and interior design professionals have helped shape the world around us, from high-rise buildings that form city skylines, to educational, cultural, research and transportation facilities that enable our way of life and future.
- Work with the team in Design development & Construction document stage
- Minimum 1 year of Experience, some experience on preparing the construction document will be desired.
- Must be very good with the CAD/ Revit Documentation work