Internship / Vacation Student / Graduate / Sponsorship at Aecom (posted on-22/12/10)
How to apply:
Please click here
Intern Architect – Bangalore, India (Native Indian speaker)
INTERNSHIP / VACATION STUDENT / GRADUATE / SPONSORSHIP
Asia - South Asia
IND - Bangalore
AECOM (NYSE: ACM) is a global provider of professional technical and management support services to a broad range of markets, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, water and government. With approximately 51,000 employees around the world, AECOM is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves.
- AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering solutions that enhance and sustain the world's built, natural and social environments. A Fortune 500 company, AECOM serves clients in more than 100 countries and had revenue of $6.5 billion during its fiscal year 2010. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com.
- At AECOM, we seek a balance between art and technology, form and function, beauty and purpose, vision and result. Our architects and interior design professionals have helped shape the world around us, from high-rise buildings that form city skylines, to educational, cultural, research and transportation facilities that enable our way of life and future.
- Work with the team in Design development & Construction document stage
- Minimum 1 year of Experience, some experience on preparing the construction document will be desired.
- Must be very good with the CAD/ Revit Documentation work
AECOM employees around the world enjoy a wide range of benefits and competitive compensation package. AECOM is much more than just a place to work. It's a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. Come grow with us!
For more information on AECOM, please visit our website at www.aecom.com.
AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Follow 10internship on Blog