Software Development internship at Must see India (posted on-29/09/10)APPLY NOW
How to apply:Please mail your resume at email@example.com(please mention the subject of the email as: 10internship.in) Note: Resumes without the above subject line will be rejected.
Use our 6 tips to make a good resume and make it stand out.
If you have queries post them in forumLocation: Bangalore Stipend: An experience certificate and a token amount of Rs 20,000 will be given at the end of the internship. Duration: 4 to 6 months Internship: About us:
- Must See India is looking for software development interns for a period of 6 months.
- Must See India is a leading web 2.0 travel portal started three years ago by a group of IITians.
- You'll get a chance to work with best of people and technology.
- You'll get to learn the latest technologies (Ruby on Rails, Webservices, RSS) and best practices in industry while developing features which will get used by millions of users. If you are self motivated and love startups, this is the right place for you.
- Sound technical background. Expertise in at least one Object Oriented language (Java/C++/.Net).