How to apply:
Please mail your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org(please mention the subject of the email as: 10internship.in)
Note: Resumes without the above subject line will be rejected.
Use our 6 tips to make a good resume and make it stand out.
If you have queries post them in forum
An experience certificate and a token amount of Rs 20,000 will be given at the end of the internship.
Duration: 4 to 6 months
- Must See India is looking for software development interns for a period of 6 months.
- Must See India is a leading web 2.0 travel portal started three years ago by a group of IITians.
At Must See India,
- You’ll get a chance to work with best of people and technology.
- You’ll get to learn the latest technologies (Ruby on Rails, Webservices, RSS) and best practices in industry while developing features which will get used by millions of users. If you are self motivated and love startups, this is the right place for you.
To see the work done by previous interns, go to http://blog.mustseeindia.com/search/label/internship
Job Responsibilities: Develop new features at mustseeindia.com including integration with Facebook, Picasa, Google Maps.
- Sound technical background. Expertise in at least one Object Oriented language (Java/C++/.Net).
Education: Computer Science Graduate (or Post Graduate)
Web Site : http://www.mustseeindia.com