How to apply:Please mail your resume at email@example.com (please mention the subject of the email as: 10internship.in) Note: Resumes without the above subject line will be rejected.
Use our 6 tips to make a good resume and make it stand out.
If you have queries post them in forumLocation: Work from Campus Stipend: 3000 Internship: This position is responsible for running, managing and growing the community for a very exciting website based on a novel business model. You're responsibilities will include: Working through social networks like Facebook and Twitter, to grow awareness and usage of the site.
- Write and mange the Blog for the website.
- Promote the deals featured on the website
- Growth of memberships
- And other things that you'll no?doubt dream up to bring to the table.
- Passionate about technologies
- Prior online experience
- An outstanding demeanor
- Experience working online in terms of email, browsing and research
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- A strong desire to enjoy work, do the right thing and make a difference in an industry clamoring for new technologies and approaches.