Marketing and Brand creation of Y-India (posted on-24/06/10)APPLY NOW
How to apply:Email your resume to email@example.com (please mention the subject of the email as:10internship.in) Note:Resumes without the above subject line will be rejected. Use our 6 tips to make a good resume and make it stand out. If you have queries post them in forum Location: India Stipend: commision based 10% Internship: Young India MBA Summer Internship Projects as it (established in the year 2009) is a new, aggressive and young organization. We provide promotional solutions to various talents, individuals, groups, ideologies, institutes and companies. Youth is the motto of organization so it has a young and dynamic culture and on a mission to prove the power of creative young minds to the world. Our each employee is a unique person who matches our way of thinking and believes in changing the way India think. For more information, about the organization log on to www.yindia.co.in . Read through the about us and mission and vision of our organization. Job Description: We are looking for young creative mind that have the passion and zeal to work in the area of marketing and sales. We are looking for candidates with excellent communication and pleasing personality.
- They will be marketing our services to various educational and corporate bodies.
- They will make presentations to school, educational institutes, corporate and work as relationship managers and perform collaboration activities with them
- They would be provided with a lucrative commission plan directly related to performance.
- Candidates with experience in organizing events at various levels would be given preference.
- The candidates should be good in communication as they will be interacting people from education industry and other corporate profile people.
- Major form of communication with us will be online and telephonic as you will you will be the key representative of the organization in your region for this period.
- Being the sole representative you will have lots of responsibility which would enhance your skills.
- At Yindia we promote people to work their own way out. so you will get chance to formulate plans, execute them show your creative instincts which would be a learning for you.
- The clientele you would be interacting with would be management of schools, management of coaching centre’s that prepare for various entrance exams, management of various top corporate and professional education institutes. Talking and communicating with such people would itself be a challenge and breakthrough for you.
- You will gain experience of corporate marketing and sales.