Updating SEO post meta in database.

Internship opportunities at Accenture India (posted on-08/05/10) | 10internship.in

Internship opportunities at Accenture India (posted on-08/05/10)

How to apply:

If interested, submit your resume today at india.linkedin@accenture.com. Subject of the mail should say- Application for internship program through 10internship.in

Job Description :
Accenture is offering internship program in HR Recruitment. The interns are expected to schedule and conduct interviews
Duration of Internship – 2 months
Month of internship – May
Location – Bangalore
Qualification – Graduates (Expect B.E/B.sc)/1st year MBA students interested in pursuing a career in HR
Stipend amount – INR 10,000/-pm

Company Description :

Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 176,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$21.58 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2009. Its home page is www.accenture.com.

Link: http://www.linkedin.com/jobs?viewJob=&jobId=952614&trk=tw&public_key=9ryayimakbqhpp13bwvhz1krs7rrg2ih6727j2ymyphb2

36 comments

1. arun says:

Are you offering any internship program during the months of july-august??.Am really interested in joining your internship program.Please do let me know.

2. HariPriya says:

Wnted An internship programme in IT Domain for 6 months(full time).
    Thank You!!

3. HariPriya says:

Wanted An internship program in IT Domain for 6 months(full time).
    Thank You!!

4. shivakumar says:

Are you offering any internship program for MTech students for fulltime

5. Prasad Kulkarni says:

i am MCA student now in V sem. & we have last sem as internship. So is there any opportunity for MCA students.

6. keshav says:

i am a b.tech 3rd yr student and i would like to be a part of your internship program is there any opportunity for me

7. Shantanu Dhondse says:

Is there any opportunity for MCA final year Internship project.
    The requirement is of 6 months internship…

8. Humera Khan says:

i’m doing MCA from KITS, Ramtek, and we have 6 month
    project in our last semester,(Dec 2010-Jun 2010).
    is their any opportunity for us..
    please help..thank you..

9. Vidhi Arora says:

i m pursuing MCA final year from BBDNITM, Lucknow. I m in strict need of training curriculum of 6 months from Jan 2011-Jun 2011.Please help me out how coluld i apply for the training at Accenture..thanks

10. Shweta Sharma says:

i am a student of MCA Vth Sem…. I am looking for 6 months training
    (jan 2011-jun 2011) which is a part of the curriculum of MCA.what is the procedure to apply for training in Accenture….

11. Swati Gupta says:

I m a persuing MBA from Amity University and want to join your company as an intern..My area of interest is human resource and Marketing..i want to knpw whether there is any scope for intership in marketing..

12. MUKUL SAXENA says:

I am an MCA Student & seeking my 6 months IT training.
    How can I apply for the same.

13. gourav says:

14. chaitra says:

i am chaitra pursuing MBA 1st year i want to do summer internship program in finance, any opportunities so please help me out .

15. SAURAV KEDIA says:

i am saurav pursuing MCA 2nd year from indraprastha university, i wanna do internship in my summer vacation (june-july). Can any one please suggest me for applying for internship in accenture, infosys, tcs e.t.c.

Please help me.

16. viny khandelwal says:

17. teja says:

I am presently pursuing B.TECH degree in IIT GUWAHATI and i am in my 4th semester(2nd year) right now.
    what are the chances of getting into ACCENTURE for the summer intership????

18. amrutha says:

hi..iam a MCA 2nd yr studentand i am interested in doing internship during summer with top mnc`s..can anyone provide me eith the solution please……?

19. Nagaranjeni says:

I am third year B.E. (E.E.E) student studing near madurai I want internship program for two months ie., June July. Please send reply. thanking you

20. Naman Gupta says:

Iam a B.Tech 3rd year student and want to do summer training in June-July(2011). Is there any opportunity for me…?

21. Arjun Mahesh says:

I am a third year C.S.E student looking for an internship in and around Bangalore for two months . Any opportunities available for me???

22. rini says:

i am MCA final year student & we have last sem as internship. So is there any opportunity for MCA students?

23. jafar says:

are you offering internship program in august?

24. Narender says:

i m pursuing MCA final year from MMU,Mullana. I m in strict need of training curriculum of 6 months from Jan 2012-Jun 2012.Please help me out how coluld i apply for the training at Accenture..thanks
    my email id is following
    narenbalauda@gmail.com

25. raj kumar jha says:

respected sir/madam,
    i m a student of in final yr 7th sem B.E. in electronics and telecommunications .kindly suggest me the internship program provided by your company which i shall persue in order to cater to the present needs of the companies like yours.

26. roopali bhandari says:

i m a b.tech final year student in electronics & communication. i have 6th months training from jan2012.kindly suggest me the training program by your company.i shall be very thankful to u.

27. munir chopra says:

i have completed my B.E. in computers from K.J.Somaiya college of engineering,vidyavihar,mumbai.i am planning to do masters in finance an business in info. tech.so are there any internships related to this in month of september 2011 for 3 to 4 months. please reply me

28. T.Buvanesh says:

i m a b.tech final year student in Information Technology. i am in need to do a final year project in months of dec-march(2012) .kindly suggest me the training program by your company.i shall be very thankful to u

29. amit kumar says:

30. poobal k says:

Are you offering any internship program during 6 months full time..im doing final year M.Sc(software Systems)..i need to do a final year project in months of dec-march … kindly suggest me the training program by your company..thank u..

31. tanu says:

hello Sir,I am student of B.Tech final year Computer science..I really want to do Internship in your company.Sir please tell me the details about internship in Accenture as early as possible because we have Inplant training of six months as an academic curriculum. waiting for your reply. Thank u.

32. shweta dhir says:

I am Btech last year student(7th sem) and want to get 6 months training from December 2011 to April 2012.what is the procedure????

33. nilesh chaubey says:

respected sir!
    I am the student of final year CSE brach(B.Tech). i want to 6 month internship in your company on DotNet starting fram janauary 2012.
    kindly inform me that how can i aply in your company

thanku sir!
    nilesh chaubey
    nileshchaubey10@gmail.com
    09887343838

34. abhinav kapur says:

respected sir,
    I am pursuing my b.tech(3rd year) from NIT-kurukshetra in information technology.i am interested in doing summer internship in your company.kindly give me the details regarding it.
    thanks

35. ANUSH says:

I am a third year C.S.E student looking for an internship around Bangalore, mumbai,pune for two month . Any opportunities available for me???
    kindly inform me
    thanking you

36. Honey S Kurian says:

Dear Sir,
    I am a B.Tech 3rd Year student from the Computer Science and Engineering department. I would like to know if there was any opportunity in Accenture for me to do my summer interns during May-June.
    If yes,could u please assist me in applying for the same. Hoping for a positive response.
    Thanking you.