Updating SEO post meta in database.

6 tips to make a good resume | 10internship.in

6 tips to make a good resume

1. Keep it short

Know the purpose of your resume , avoid really long and boring piece. The objective of your resume is to land an interview, and the interview will land you the job (hopefully!).

2. Avoid Mistakes

Proofread it twice.

3. Keep it Structured

Use bullet points and short sentences to describe your experiences, educational background and professional objectives. Mention your contact information in the header

4. Customize

Tailor your resume & cover letters for each employer- Do not create a standard resume sure it will save you time, but it will also greatly decrease the chances of landing an interview . Analyze internship ads -Identify what profile employer are looking for and how the information should be presented.

5. Use standard formats

Use common fonts like Times Roman, Courier, and Bookman. Font size: 10 (minimum), 12 (maximum); Headings may be larger. Margins: 1 inch (ideal); ½ inch (minimum)

6. Avoid plagiarism

Do not copy stuff from your friend’s resumes. This not only reduces the chances for you but your friend as well .

31 comments

1. sahilesh says:

hi, i am in 1st year of PGDM from Vishwa Vshwani college in Hyderabad. I would like to apply for Finance & Banking live summer training projects kindly contact me on- 7207151370 thanks,
    Sahilesh Chandra Pathak

2. PRETAM SARKAR says:

I am PRETAM SARKAR,,,doing B.tech second year in Bio-technology from National Institute Of Technology,Durgapur
    i am searching for internship in food techenology….please guide me

3. amar kumar dalai says:

hi,
    my name is amar kumar dalai, iam the first year student of niilmcms ,greater noida , i want to do summer internship in the banking sector ,
    so i request to send me name of such bank where i can do summer internship.PLEASE HELP ME .
    CONTACT NUMBER -8800134404

4. sakshi khosla says:

hi,
    m sakshi,m in 1st year of m.a. maths from D U,wnt to do internship in banking or finance sector,pplease guide me…

5. chandan kumar says:

hi,
    my name is chandan kumar and i am pursuing my PGDM from INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TOURISM AND TRAVEL MANAGEMENT,( gwalior) in services and i wana do my summer internship in marketing .so plz suggest me the name of company where i can do my internship
    thanx

6. ASHAB ALAM says:

hi
    my name is ashab alam . i want to do my summer intenship in mumbai.so pleas sugest me which company are good for me .and i get easyly for job

7. ridhika says:

i want to do summer training in mba(finance)……..plz suggest me some companies

8. Vikram singh says:

Respected Sir,
    I am doing a PGDM, from Sinhgad institute of management Technology Vadgoan Pune, I would to do Summer Training in Finance.
    Please suggest me some companies….

Regards
    Vikram Singh

9. Sarvesh Tiwari says:

Hello sir,
    I am pursuing MBA, from Sunderdeep Engineering College, Ghaziabad (affiliated to GBTU Lucknow) I’m looking for summer internship please help me attain an SIP.
    thanks

10. shubhadev says:

hello sir,
    i am shubhadev pursuig my mba(HR) in delhi .Im looking for my summer internship please help me out in that.This is my contact numbr 09268112248….
    Thanking you,
    k.shubhadev

11. Hello Sir, My self yogesh agashe. i m doing BBA#2nd year from j.m. pic.Bhandara.. nd i m luking for summer internship in Marketing Reaserch. plz. suggest some compangies…. Thank u!!

12. amar kumar dalai says:

hi ,
    My name is amar kumar dalai, Iam pursuing pgdm course in niilm-cms ,Iam first year student, I want to do summer interenship in the field of finance sector ,can u suggest me any finance sector where i can apply……..
    mobile no -8800134404

13. Anand S. Mangute says:

Hello sir,
    Myself Anand S. Mangute pursuing MBA(Finance), from Sanjay Ghodawat Institute, Maharashtra. I’m looking for summer internship please guide me and suggest me companies for doing SIP.
    Thanking you,

14. ankita says:

hello sir
    i am pursuing msc operations research from delhi university.i m looking for summer internship.please suggest me companies or doing internship.
    thanking you
    ankita

15. mahipal says:

Hi,
    I am doing my first year MBA, i want to do summer internship for the year 2011 and for a period of 40days from july-august
    awating a positive reply.
    And can anyone help me its my id mahipal_sanghvi@rocketmail.com

thankyou

16. thrishika.k.s. says:

sir,
    iam pursuing final year engineering of computer science in banglore. iam desperately looking for internship. please help me out.

17. pallavi chopra says:

i need internship for embedded or electronics ..i did intrenship at simplifix(brics) .if anyone can suggest a better company ill be grateful.
    contact-9878376432
    pallavichopra09@gmail.com

18. Rahul says:

Hi,
    I am a computer science undergraduate at IIT-D (4th Year) . I want to do a internship(1 month duration starting from December) in some finance sector company. Kindly suggest me some good companies where to apply for… Please help me out my id is rahulgoyal34@gmail.com

19. harsha vardhan chandu says:

sir,
    i am pursuing my btech 3rd year in ELECRONICS & COMM ENGG.I am interested in ROBOTICS.I am waiting eagerly for internship on robotics.Please help me….my email id–harsha397@gmail.com

20. namrata says:

i m doing mba in agribusiness from pantnagar university.i m a first year student and want to do a summer training…pls help me out for an appropriate company.waiting for a positive reply..
    e-mail id- nkapil6@gmail.com

21. vamshi krishna says:

sir
    i am pursuing my second year btech in computer science at national institute of technology,warangal.i am looking for summer internship in software development.please help me

22. vamshi krishna says:

sir
    i am pursuing my second year btech in computer science at national institute of technology, warangal .i am looking for summer internships in software development .
    please help me

my email-id is jakileti.vamshi@gmail.com

23. Hi,
    I am a computer science undergraduate at BRCM BHIWANI (3rd Year) . I want to do a internship(1 month duration starting from December) in some finance sector company. Kindly suggest me some good companies where to apply for… Please help me out my id is

VISHWAJEETKUMAR4459@GMAIL.COM

24. SAMRAT JAIN says:

sir,
    i am doing Electrical Engineering from PEC University of Technology, Chandigarh

I am looking for summer internships in 2012…please CONTACT me at 9815022211

25. pankaj kumar says:

i m 3rd year computer science student in nit rourkela…..i want to internship in good companies…plz help me out

26. ATANU DEY says:

Hello sir,
    im doing BE 3rd year in information science field from oxford college of engineering in bangalore. Im looking for summer internship in 2012. so please suggest me some companies…… my contact no is 8050641398.
    thank you.

27. Sarthak Gupta says:

I m 2nd year B.tech student of Thapar University pursuing Computer Science….I want to internship in some software company…..pls help me out

28. P. S. Chauhan says:

summer internship- Marketing, suggest me some good organisations.
    MBA 1st year

29. Mukesh Kumar Singh says:

Dear Sir
    I mukesh Kumar Singh Persuing MBA – IB from Amity University and looking for Summer Internship. So request you to kindly suggest me the Company on my E-mail, / Mobile No. 09728508360 / 09315428589

30. SAHIL GUPTA says:

SIR , IM PERSUING COMPUTER ENGINEERING FROM DTU (FORMERLY DCE ) DELHI TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY . PLEASE HELP ME for some NICE SUMMER INTERNSHIP PREFERABLY EUROPE . CONTACT 9868055290

31. SAHIL GUPTA says:

SIR , IM PERSUING COMPUTER ENGINEERING , 2ND YEAR FROM DTU (FORMERLY DCE ) DELHI TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY . PLEASE HELP ME for some NICE SUMMER INTERNSHIP PREFERABLY EUROPE . CONTACT 9868055290