National Innovation Foundation invites Volunteers and Interns (posted on-02/04/10)
Volunteers and Interns
NIF invites Volunteers and Interns to help us in Product Development and design, Intellectual Property Rights and Patent filing, Market Research, Venture Finance and Business Development to spawn grassroots innovations.
Please use corresponding emails mentioned against each area of research interest.
Note: In all cases
- Product Development and Design : email@example.com
- Market Research, Venture Finance and Business Development : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information Technology & Dissemination : email@example.com
- Intellectual Property Rights and Patent filing : firstname.lastname@example.org
Norms for absorbing students as interns/volunteers at NIF
- If you are applying as a volunteer please mention Volunteer in the subject line of the email.
- If you are applying as an intern please mention Intern in the subject line of the email.
The student should tell whether this is his/her academic requirement.
- If yes, then the respective institute's recommendation letter should be sought and their policy guidelines should be observed by NIF.
- Placement head should send official mail /letter (written on official letterhead) from the institute.
- Student may carry the hard copy of the mail/letter and submit it with NIF on reaching here/place of work.
In other cases the student is a volunteer.
A student volunteer is also required to submit a recommendation mail/letter (written on official letterhead) from a professor of that institute.
Stipend for Interns
:NIF will not be able to pay any stipend except a certificate and a great learning opportunity under distinguished personalities like Prof. Anil Gupta, IIMA. However in deserving cases, decision lies with competent authority. No boarding or lodging facility shall be provided at NIF. However, interns would be entitled for work expenditure if sent for outstation project related work. No other remuneration will be considered.
Stipend for Volunteers
:Student Volunteers will not be paid any stipend. NIF shall try to utilize their voluntary services around their home towns/institute. If they are called for any work at NIF or place of work, to and fro travel by IInd class sleeper from home own/institute to place of work will be reimbursed on submission of the train ticket. For any outstation travel, they would be entitled for work expenditure.
Please check out the site: http://www.nif.org.in/volunteers_interns
:NIF maintains a huge database of grassroots innovations and traditional knowledge which have a great potential to be marketed as products or services. If you are an entrepreneur looking for path-breaking products to be brought into the market please contact us at email@example.com .