National Innovation Foundation invites Volunteers and Interns (posted on-02/04/10)
Volunteers and Interns NIF invites Volunteers and Interns to help us in Product Development and design, Intellectual Property Rights and Patent filing, Market Research, Venture Finance and Business Development to spawn grassroots innovations. Please use corresponding emails mentioned against each area of research interest.
- Product Development and Design : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Market Research, Venture Finance and Business Development : email@example.com
- Information Technology & Dissemination : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Intellectual Property Rights and Patent filing : email@example.com
- If you are applying as a volunteer please mention Volunteer in the subject line of the email.
- If you are applying as an intern please mention Intern in the subject line of the email.
- If yes, then the respective institute's recommendation letter should be sought and their policy guidelines should be observed by NIF.
- Placement head should send official mail /letter (written on official letterhead) from the institute.
- Student may carry the hard copy of the mail/letter and submit it with NIF on reaching here/place of work.