Updating SEO post meta in database.

Internship in Robotics at Lemalabs (posted on-28/02/10) | 10internship.in

Internship in Robotics at Lemalabs (posted on-28/02/10)

logo

How to apply:

Email your resume to careers@lemalabs.com with a cc to vikram@lemalabs.com (please mention the subject of the email as: 10internship.in)

Important-We only want students from Chennai, Hyderabad and Mumbai

Note: Resumes without the above subject line will be rejected.

Stipend:

Approximately 5-8000/month

Location:

Chennai/ Hyderabad/ Mumbai

Internship-:

Internship Opportunities at LemaLabs

LemaLabs is a company based in IIT Madras, focusing on promoting robotic education among students in India. One of the endeavours of LemaLabs is to conduct a range of interactive hands-on workshops on robotics in schools and colleges. For this purpose, LemaLabs is looking for smart individuals from Chennai, Hyderabad and Mumbai who are willing to work in the field of robotic education in India.

Perks for you:

• Get a chance to inspire young minds and motivate them
  • Learn robotics – Currently the hottest technology sector
  • Gain Teaching Experience
  • Get paid on a workshop basis
  • Get certificate of Internship

If you are interested in conducting workshops for LemaLabs, please send us a brief write-up about the following:

• Something about yourself
  • Experience in robotics (if any)
  • Experience in delivering lectures (if any)
  • Why LemaLabs should hire you
Internship Opportunities at LemaLabs

Perks for you:

Get a chance to inspire young minds and motivate them
Learn robotics – Currently the hottest technology sector
Gain Teaching Experience
Get paid on a workshop basis
Get certificate of Internship

Something about yourself
Experience in robotics (if any)
Experience in delivering lectures (if any)
Why LemaLabs should hire you

44 comments

1. dinesh goyal says:

i have attend some robotics workshop
    can u send ur requirment

2. Sam says:

I m a 2nd year b.tech student(electronics and communication) looking for industrial internship.I am a fresher but would like to learn from the program.
    Pls provide the details regarding the internship program

3. R.vinoth Raja says:

I am 3rd BE,electronics and communications student,doing Government College Technolgy,Coinmbatore.I would like to learn a lot Robotics field,pls provide me more details about this program.

4. kavinder says:

i am 2nd year B.E. student.i want to learn in the field of robotics.please sent me some details of your program.

5. ROHIT KUMAR says:

I am second year BE,mechanical (manufacturing) student,doing Annamalai university ,chidambaram.I would like to learn in robotic field.I would already attend the seminar, pls provide the details regarding the internship program.

6. abrar ahmed says:

Iam in IVth sem at NIIt(k) Suratkal.Recently i had particiapted in roboliga 10 & I came 4th.Iam intersted to do summer internship as we have 70 days vacation from 15th May 2010

7. SONAM says:

I am a first year student from IIT BOMBAY pursuing Aerospace Engg.Can you please send me the details of the internship programme

8. AVI says:

I AM A 2ND YEAR STUDENT OF BIT MESRA RANCHI .CAN U PLEASE SEND ME ABOUT ROBOTICS TRAINING PROGRAM
    AT LEMALABS AT CHENNAI ?

9. Akul says:

2nd YR student from Anna University (E.C.E)
    I’d like to know the duration of the internship.

10. puneet mishra says:

Could u please send me the detalis of the internship……….i m a frst yr student of b.tech (mechanical engg.) and have also paticipated in robotics workshops and events……….

11. bharath says:

I am 3rd yr b.tech(eee)….i want to know about the intership……………..i have attended robotic workshops…………..

12. dhinesh says:

I am III(Btech) Electronics &Instrumentation Engineering student in bharath university chennai and i’m a fresher, can you send me details about the field and your internships programs i’m interested in learning

13. I am a 3rd yr BTech E&I in bharath university chennai and i’m a fresher….and looking for internships and workshops…can you send me details about your internships and i would like to learn

14. DHINESH says:

I am a 3rd BTech E&I engg in bharath university chennai , i’m a fresher and looking for workshops and internships and i would like to learn can you send me the details

15. N.Srinivasulu says:

Pls provide the details regarding the internship program

16. ANUBHAV says:

i am a 2nd year,cse doing btech from bharath university.i would like to know something about your internship.

so please provide me some details about your internship programs regarding

17. rahul anand says:

i m the 1st year b.tech(EEE) student from bharath university.i attend the workshop of robotics .can u send me some basic material regading this field.i m eagerly awaiting of ur positive response

18. Gaurav Das Choudhury says:

dear sir/madam,
    I am a student of NIT Durgapur currently in 1st year of B.Tech degree in Electronics and Communication engineering and am looking for industrial internship and training.Being a fresher i would like to learn from the program.Could u please provide me with the appropriate details and requirements of the programme.

19. Kalpana says:

dear sir/madam,
    I am currently in 3rd year of B.Tech degree in Electronics and Communication engineering and am looking for internship in robotics
    I would like to know about ur internship and waiting for your positive reply

20. Gourab Ghatak says:

dear sir/madam,
    I am a student of NIT Durgapur currently in 2nd year(third semester) of B.Tech degree in Electronics and Communication engineering and am looking for industrial internship and training.Could u please provide me with the appropriate details and requirements of the programme.

gourab_ghatak@yahoo.co.in

21. P.Suhas Shanker says:

Respected sir,
    I want to know when is the last date for applying internships and what is the criteria.

22. Amaan says:

Respected sir/madam,

I am a 2nd year mechanical student of Chaitanya bharathi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad. Kindly share with me the details of the internship program that your company is providing.

Particularly

1) The Venue
    2) The last date of application
    3) Eligibility Criteria
    4) Duration Of the course

Awaiting your reply,

Thanking you

Amaan

23. Amaan says:

Respected sir/madam,

I am a 2nd year Mechanical Engineering student of Chaitanya Bharathi Institute Of Technology (CBIT). Kindly share with me the details regarding the internship program that Your organization is providing.

Particularly

1) The venue
    2) The last date of Application
    3) Eligibility criteria
    4) Duration of the course

and any other information you can provide.Awaiting your reply.

Thanking you

Amaan

24. Gopal Joshi says:

I have attended few robotic workshops. I want to learn more about robotics as it is my field of interest. i would be delighted if i get to attend some internship program and training. i would be happy if i am provided with appropriate details and requirments.

25. Amaan says:

Respected sir/madam

I am a 2nd year mechanical engineering student of CBIT (Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of technology ) .Kindly share with me the details regarding the internship program.

Particularly

1)The venue and the date.
    2)Last date of application
    3)Duration of course
    4)Eligibility criteria

And any other necessary details.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanking you

Amaan

26. Rakesh says:

I am a student of current s.r.t.i.s.t,nalgonda of B.Tech degree in Electronics and Communication engineering,currently in 3rd year and am looking for industrial internship and training.Could u please provide me with the appropriate details and requirements of the programme. …..

kindly help me sir

27. kanika says:

Respected sir/madam,

I’am a second year student pursuing my mechanical engineering in Hyderabad.I’am truly interested in robotics and i’am looking for an internship program.It’s a humble request if you could fill me in with the details of the internship program.

thanking you in anticipation,
    kanika

28. MOHAMMED MISHAL.F says:

am from B.S.ABDUR RAHMAN UNVERSITY…mechanical dept. am willing to join on this course sir.
    but am having some queries…
    1. will my collage alot a separate time for working in robotics lab after joining?
    2. am not expert in circuit boards and c based program ,is there will be any difficulty after joining?

29. S.Joshua Johnson says:

Hi Sir,
    I am a first yr. B.Tech student 4m ece dept..I am interested in training myself on robotics and if you furnish me with the details i’ll be happy.

30. Mahaveer Jain says:

i am Mahaveer jain of hyderabad doing my b.tech in mechatrtonics at SRM chennai…i am totaly into robotics ………….i see a real far end in robotics if oncce implemented in India ……..i have already participated in the technical could l fests of many colleges in the robotics field building a manual robot……currently working on a an autonomous robot..startin with a line follower…….i am really interested in doing my industrial training in robotics ..if you could please provide me with the details i would be really pleased……please provide me places of interest in robotics in hyderabad

31. Tania Bagga says:

I am a 3rd year student at MIT Manipal doing E&C.
    I am interested in pursuing a career in the field of Robotics and would love to enhance my skill set in this line. You being one of the few recognised centres which could help in imparting knowledge in this field, I would appreciate if you could send me the details on how I could pursue the course offered by you either for this winter break or for the upcoming summer vacation.
    I reside in Delhi so any offers around that part of the country would also be appreciated.
    Thanks and regards
    Tania Bagga

32. AYASHA PANDA says:

I m a 2nd year b.tech student(electronics and communication) at NIT ROURKELA. I m looking for industrial internship & I am interested in training myself on robotics . I am a fresher but would like to learn from the program.Pls provide the details regarding the internship program
    Particularly

1)The venue and the date.
    2)Last date of application
    3)Duration of course
    4)Eligibility criteria

And any other necessary details.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanking you

AYASHA PANDA

33. Tauqueer says:

I am in 3rd year b.tech ECE student want to do internship with your program can you tell me what are the dates of internship???

34. sireesha says:

i m doing my m.tech 1st year. can u please send me the whole details about the internship program

35. BHAGAVATHI.S says:

hi sir,

i am a final year mechanical engineering student from SRIRAM ENGG college, chennai.

i like to work in the field of robotic education india , and like to do internship program in your concern.

please send me your details regarding internship program

BHAGAVATHI.S

36. sai prashanth says:

i am a first year student of gitam university
    i want to know about the workshops held in summer …

37. shivi agarwal says:

sir/mam ,
    i am btech first year mechanical eng student want to know about summer internship programs please give me information will be very thankful

38. kamlesh meghwal says:

respected sir
    I am Kamlesh meghwal ,pursuing B.Tech in computer science(2nd yr) from Indian School of Mines , dhanbad.I want to do summer internship in HCL.
    Can u please tell me how to apply for the same. Please consider my query and reply me at k.k.meghwal@gmail.com
    thanking u

Kamlesh Meghwal

39. amresh kumar says:

sir i m b-tech ece student in dr. mgr university chennai in may i wl cmplete mi 2nd year ,sir i m a fresher but i want to do training on robotics with my group during our vaccation (may-june).please send me the details
    1.duration
    2.cost
    3.last date
    4.course starting date
    thanking you

40. sai kiran says:

sir
    i am sai kiran from hyderabad,pursuing B.tech in Mechanical Engg.(2nd year) from IIT Guwahati, I want to have training in robotics during my vacation(may-july) please send me details about
    1.duration
    2.cost
    3.starting/last date of the course
    THANKING YOU..

41. anudeep banda says:

greetings to you!!!
    I am anudeep banda pursuing mtech(robotics) in iiit-pune and am from hyderabad interested to apply for internship in lemlabs. Is there any openings for student internships for january 2012.
    Hoping reply from you.
    Thanks &regards
    anudeep banda
    9822081989
    iiit-pune

42. rahul says:

any possibility of getting 1 st year b.tech internship in pune???

43. Rhama L V says:

I am a first year student of Amrita School of engineering in computer science & engineering.For the winter from dec13th todec31st I would like to under go training.Pl kindly let me know

44. Sagar Chhatani says:

I am in 3rd year electronics. I am interested in attending your workshops and if got chance to work as intern at your place.please do send me details about all of your programs