Updating SEO post meta in database.

Articleship at Ernst & Young (posted on-20/01/10) | 10internship.in

Articleship at Ernst & Young (posted on-20/01/10)

logo

How to apply:

Please check out the link : https://ey.taleo.net/careersection/gexp01/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=434910&src=JB-10820

Location:

Mumbai

Articleship:

Position: Intern
Reports To: Senior Executives/Executives
Position Summary: Specifically contribute to research and analysis related work.

Desired Intern profile:

Qualification - Graduate and PE II/CPT qualified.

Experience – No Prior experience required. Interested candidates will be looked at for Tax/Statutory Audit/Internal Audit in the firm.
Essential Skills required:

• Good Communication skills ( Written & Oral )
  • Proficient in word, excel, power point, lotus notes, etc.
  • Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
  • Strong Analytical/Numerical ability.
  • Good interpersonal skills
  • Enthusiastic and Self Starter
  • Team Player
  • Ability to grasp details

Intern responsibilities:

• Support Executives and Senior Executives on compliance related work for various engagements.
  • Work on research assignments and various kinds of analysis, primarily numerical analysis.
  • Responsible for preparation of memos, advices and general communication with the tax office/audit related work.
  • Continually updated with developments in related areas and have the responsibility for updating their teams.
  • Involved in follow up and gathering information from clients for various computations.

For more details please check the link: https://ey.taleo.net/careersection/gexp01/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=434910&src=JB-10820

14 comments

1. vineet kumar says:

sir, i have qualified ipcc both group in may10 exam,,,,,,,,,,, and started training at kanpur on 17 aug,,,,,,,,,,, but i found no scope is available at kanpur, so i want to go for training at e&y, i think this will help me in my better study and practicle knowledge,,,,,,,,,, so pls send me the procedure for joining e&y and pls help me furthur for my better future,,, pls,,,

2. abhinandan says:

sir,i have qualified ipcc both groups in nov 10 exam and now i want to join e&y for articleship training ,i have scored good marks and also i can do the work assigned to me quite well .so plz tell me the procedure for joining e&y.thank you (ph no 9540557689)

3. RIDHI BATRA says:

sir,ihave qualified my IPCC BOTH GROUPS NOV 2010 now i want to join e& y for articleship my ca registration no CRO0249836/ i got good marks in all my subjects so plz let me know the procedure for applying for articleship at e&y

4. abhilasha says:

sir,I have cleared both group of IPCC in NOV 2010.now i want to join e&y 4 articleship . so plz let me know the procedure for applying .

5. Deepika kumari says:

Sir, i have cleared my IPCC both group in nov2010.i want 2 join e&y for articleship.so,plz let me know the procedure for applying for articleship.
    thanks.

6. Bunty Gupta says:

i have cleared both group of ipcc now i want to join your ca firm as article asistent

7. Sam J Kunnel says:

sir, I just cleared IPCC both groups.
    Total 433
    Accounting 88
    Costing FM 71
    Auditing 71
    Advanced 61,etc..

I wish I could do my articleship in E & y. My mob: 9995643547; email: samjkunnel@gmail.com.
    Plz inform me how could I get an admission in my dream firm.

Thank you.

8. Imran says:

Sir,i have cleared 1st group of ipcc with 213 marks (83 marks hn accountancy). I want to doing articleship in your company plz select me sir plz

9. Imran says:

Sir,i have cleared 1st group of ipcc with 213 marks (83 marks In accountancy). I want to doing articleship in your company plz select me sir plz

10. Neha sharma says:

Sir, I have cleared my ipcc first group in May 2011 with 226 marks( 79 marks in accountancy). I want to join E&Y for articleship. please tell me the procedure for applying.

11. preeti says:

i have given my group 1 exam in nov11 ….i wish 2 do my articleship at E&Y pls suggest me the proccdure &requirements

12. Tarun Kumar says:

Sir, i have cleared both the groups of IPCC in Nov 2011 with an aggregate of 477 in which i scored 92 in accounting….besides i am a qualified company secretary and a law graduate and looking forward for my articleship with E&Y

13. ayushi goel says:

dear sir,, i have cleared my both groups of ipcc in november 2011. now i want to join your firm to undergo articleship training. so kindly let me know the procedure for applying as soon as possible. thanking you

14. AAKASHDEEP SAHA says:

Respected sir,
    I have passed IPCC (both the groups) in november 2011 ,with a percentage of 67% (7 subjects exemption),I would be highly obliged if you kindly allow me to do my articleship from one of the finest auditing firms (ERNST AND YOUNG).