Articleship at Ernst & Young (posted on-20/01/10)APPLY NOW
How to apply:Please check out the link : https://ey.taleo.net/careersection/gexp01/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=434910&src=JB-10820 Location: Mumbai
Articleship:Position: Intern Reports To: Senior Executives/Executives Position Summary: Specifically contribute to research and analysis related work. Desired Intern profile: Qualification - Graduate and PE II/CPT qualified. Experience - No Prior experience required. Interested candidates will be looked at for Tax/Statutory Audit/Internal Audit in the firm. Essential Skills required:
- Good Communication skills ( Written & Oral )
- Proficient in word, excel, power point, lotus notes, etc.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong Analytical/Numerical ability.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic and Self Starter
- Team Player
- Ability to grasp details
- Support Executives and Senior Executives on compliance related work for various engagements.
- Work on research assignments and various kinds of analysis, primarily numerical analysis.
- Responsible for preparation of memos, advices and general communication with the tax office/audit related work.
- Continually updated with developments in related areas and have the responsibility for updating their teams.
- Involved in follow up and gathering information from clients for various computations.