How to apply:
Please check out the link : https://ey.taleo.net/careersection/gexp01/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=434910&src=JB-10820
Reports To: Senior Executives/Executives
Position Summary: Specifically contribute to research and analysis related work.
Desired Intern profile:
Qualification - Graduate and PE II/CPT qualified.
Experience – No Prior experience required. Interested candidates will be looked at for Tax/Statutory Audit/Internal Audit in the firm.
Essential Skills required:
- Good Communication skills ( Written & Oral )
- Proficient in word, excel, power point, lotus notes, etc.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong Analytical/Numerical ability.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic and Self Starter
- Team Player
- Ability to grasp details
- Support Executives and Senior Executives on compliance related work for various engagements.
- Work on research assignments and various kinds of analysis, primarily numerical analysis.
- Responsible for preparation of memos, advices and general communication with the tax office/audit related work.
- Continually updated with developments in related areas and have the responsibility for updating their teams.
- Involved in follow up and gathering information from clients for various computations.
For more details please check the link: https://ey.taleo.net/careersection/gexp01/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=434910&src=JB-10820