How to apply:
Email your resume to email@example.com (please mention the subject of the email as: -10internship.in)
Internship-Online Community Developer:
Desired Intern profile:
- We are about 1 year old now and have spent most of our time focused on developing the product.
- Very soon we will be launching to a wider audience.
- In order to help it grow and reach out to many individuals and organizations, we need someone who can work 24/7 on building, developing and nurturing the community at Mosambe.
- Any degree is good. You can speak and write good English.
- You have already successfully built a community or were part of an earlier successful product launch. You are willing to spend a lot of time online and are a good listener.
- You will be responsible to engage with the community of individuals and organizations on Mosambe everyday.
- You will spend a lot of your time listening and responding to what the community is saying.
- You will also be expected to come up with innovative ways to grow the community.
- You will be our eyes and ears on new feature requests.
- You will also talk about Mosambe on relevant social platforms, conferences and help spread the word about it.
- You will identify top contributors in the community and get to know them on a person-to-person basis.
- You will also be responsible for adding new clients (organizations) on Mosambe.
- You will encourage and participate in debates and discussions about Mosambe with the community.
- You will notify the community of new iterations and will blog about it.
- You know what Twitter is and you have been on Facebook, LinkedIn and other such portals.
- If everyday you are not busy adding new members to the community (individuals and organizations), or interacting with them, then you are not doing your job.
- Your job also includes putting across what value Mosambe has to offer to potential clients and individuals.
Mosambe is an open forum for individuals and organizations to discover new opportunities and talent.
Mosambe is a one-stop shop to find the right jobs and the right talent. It is a platform for you to network with your colleagues, gain greater visibility and find new opportunities. For companies- setting up a branded account, posting a job and finding the right talent is simple, easy, effective and hassle free.