How to apply:If you would like to be considered for employment in NI India, please forward your CV, indicating clearly the position applied for email@example.com
Internship: Applications Engineering:Eligibility :
- Currently studying in a university
- Have excellent academic results and an active extra-curricular record
- Have an innovative and enterprising mind with an international outlook
- Have leadership qualities and good team working ability and communication skills
- When you become an NI Intern, you'll get to learn about their business and benefit from the diversity of opportunities they have.
- You will gain hands-on experience in their business operations and have the opportunity to observe, participate and contribute in meetings and other business events.
- Throughout the internship, a mentor in the department will provide you with career coaching, guidance and feedback.