Updating SEO post meta in database.

Applications Engineering Internships at National Instruments India (posted on-06/11/09) | 10internship.in

logo

How to apply:

If you would like to be considered for employment in NI India, please forward your CV, indicating clearly the position applied for to-ni.india.resumes@ni.com

Location:

Bangalore

Internship: Applications Engineering:

Eligibility :

• Currently studying in a university
  • Have excellent academic results and an active extra-curricular record
  • Have an innovative and enterprising mind with an international outlook
  • Have leadership qualities and good team working ability and communication skills

What Interns Gain :

• When you become an NI Intern, you’ll get to learn about their business and benefit from the diversity of opportunities they have.
  • You will gain hands-on experience in their business operations and have the opportunity to observe, participate and contribute in meetings and other business events.
  • Throughout the internship, a mentor in the department will provide you with career coaching, guidance and feedback.

Company profile:

National Instruments is transforming the way engineers and scientists design, prototype and deploy systems for measurement, automation and embedded applications. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, NI has more than 5,000 employees and direct operations in more than 40 countries. For the past 10 years, FORTUNE magazine has named NI one of the 100 best companies to work for in America.

We’re building the future at National Instruments, and we want you on our team!

123 comments

1. Tanvika Garg says:

Respected Sir/Ma’am,
    I am Tanvika Garg currently pursuing B.tech 5th sem in Information and Communication Technology in DAIICT in Gandhinagar.I want to do summer internship in your company.Kindly send me the details for applying.

Thanking you.

2. vivek says:

I am in 5th sem in b.tech program in electrical and electronics .
    I wanted to do a internship in final year ,can u tell me how can i apply for that?

3. shashi says:

sir , i have completed my engg in electronics and telecom field and am interested in taking internship at National Instruments.
    please help me out with the procedure.

with regards,
    shashi

4. chiru says:

Respected Sir/Ma’am,
    I am an engineering student currently pursuing B.tech 3rd sem in Mechanical Engineering in NIT Rourkela .I want to apply for summer internship in your company.Kindly send me the details for applying and the different sectors of research/work so that it would be convenient for me to get it through.

Thank you.

5. SOVAN GHOSH says:

Respected sir,
    i am a student of 5th semester in electronics and telecommunication engineering.i want to do a internship in the coming summer.will you be kind enough to tell me how to apply for that.
    thanking you in anticipation.

6. SK NAJRUL ISLAM says:

Respected Sir/Ma’am,
    I am Sk Najrul Islam currently pursuing B.tech 5th sem in Electronics And Tele Communication in Bengal Engg. And Science University,Shibpur.I want to do summer internship in your company.Kindly send me the details for applying.

Thanking you.

7. SK NAJRUL ISLAM says:

Respected Sir/Ma’am,

Thanking you.

8. soumya says:

sir/madam,
    i am Soumya dash currently pursuing my B.tech 5th sem in electrical and electronics branch at the Institute of technical education and research, bhubaneswar. I want to pursue my summer internship in your company.my current c.g.p.a is 9.34 . it would be very kind of you if you could send me the details of the application procedure for the internship as soon as possible…

9. Prashant kumar Mishra says:

Respected Sir/Madam

I am currently pursuing B.tech(E.C.E) ,5th sem form Maharaja Agrasen Institute Of Technology(I.P.University).
    I am interested in summer internship from your company.
    Kindly let me know the minimum pre-requisites in order to avail the opportunity.

10. G.ANIRUDH says:

sir/madam,
    i am G.ANIRUDH currently studying my B.tech 5th sem in instrumentation and control branch at DR.M.G.R. university in chennai. I want to pursue my internship in your company this semester ending. It would be very kind of you if you could send me the details of the application procedure for the internship as soon as possible.

11. MONEEB YAHYA says:

sir/madam,
    i am MONEEB YAHYA currently pursuing B.tech(E.C.E),5th sem from siddaganga institute of technology,tumkur. I want to do summer internship in your company.Kindly send me the details for applying.

Thanking you.

12. Saurabh Anmadwar says:

Respected sir/madam,
    I , Saurabh Anmadwar, presently pursuing B.Tech (5th SEM E.C.E), VNIT, Nagpur. desire to get internship for coming summer in your company. My CGPA is 9.35 at present.
    Thanking You.

13. divya mounika says:

Respected sir/mam
    I,Divya Mounika, at present doing B.Tech 5th sem. my branch is EEE. am very much interested in electronics. i am from AMRITA UNIVERSITY, Bangalore. My cgpa is 8.00 at present. Its my dream to join ni. so please kindly let me know about internships in ni.

14. challa lakshmi siva reddy says:

send message to student id’s this way they will going to know about all these

15. shilpa pattnaik says:

Respected Sir/Madam
    I am Shilpa Pattnaik presently studying at SRM University in 6th semester of Electronics and Instrumentation in Chennai. I have keen interest in electronics and also instrumentation and want to learn more in details about it. I would be greatful to you if you could give me the chance to do summer training in your company. My desire to do training in your company is as its one of the best known and reputed instrumentation company in world. My cgpa is 9 at present. Kindly, let me know about the internship at NI and how can i apply for it.
    Regards
    Shilpa Pattnaik

16. amlendra verma says:

I, Amlendra Verma, presently pursuing B.Tech-6th sem (instrumentation & control engg.), JSS Noida, i am interested intership for coming summer in your company. Kindly, reply me as early as possible and let me know about the application procedure. I would be very grateful to receive this opportunity.
    Thanking You.

17. S.Anmisha says:

I S.Anmisha presently pursuing B-tech-6th sem(Eletronics and Instrumentation),Sastra University,Tamilnadu,i am interested in doing summer intenship in ur company.Kildly, reply me as early as possible and let me know about the application procedure.I would be greatful to receive your oppurtunity.
    Thanking you.

18. jhansi yelamanchili says:

sir,
    i’m pursuing 3rd year of my in GMRIT, andhra pradesh. i’m very intrested in attending internship in your industry. so kindly please give me a chance of improving my knowledge by attending internship in national instruments.
    thanking you

19. SILLA SAKET says:

sir/madam
    I, silla saket presently pursuing b.ech 6th sem in electronics & communication engineering..at gitam university(visakhapatnam).till now my cgpa is 8.5.i had training on plcs & control systems at vizag steel plant. i am very interested to get more practical experience in electronics & communication field..i want to do my summer internship in your company.

20. sourav saha says:

Respected Sir/Ma’am,
    I am sourav saha currently pursuing B.tech 6th sem in Electronics And Tele Communication in Bengal Engg. And Science University,Shibpur.I want to do summer internship in your company.Kindly send me the details for applying.

Thanking you.

21. keerthichandra says:

Respected sir,
    i am a student of 4th semester in electronics and instrumentation engineering.i want to do a internship in the coming summer.will you be kind enough to tell me how to apply for that.
    thanking you in anticipation.

22. Asutosh Patro says:

Sir,
    I, Asutosh Patro, presently pursuing B.Tech-6th sem in electronics and instrumentation engineering in N.I.T. Rourkela. I am very much interested for a summer internship in your company.Please do reply me as soon as possible and do let me know the procedure to apply for this. I would be very much thankful to u to recieve such a gr8 oppertunity.
    Thanking you…..

23. spandan says:

i am a student of 6th semester electronics and communication engineering
    at manipal institute of technology,karnataka. Please give details of how to apply for summer internship in your company.
    Thanks