Applications Engineering Internships at National Instruments India (posted on-06/11/09)
How to apply:
If you would like to be considered for employment in NI India, please forward your CV, indicating clearly the position applied for firstname.lastname@example.org
Internship: Applications Engineering:
What Interns Gain :
- Currently studying in a university
- Have excellent academic results and an active extra-curricular record
- Have an innovative and enterprising mind with an international outlook
- Have leadership qualities and good team working ability and communication skills
- When you become an NI Intern, you'll get to learn about their business and benefit from the diversity of opportunities they have.
- You will gain hands-on experience in their business operations and have the opportunity to observe, participate and contribute in meetings and other business events.
- Throughout the internship, a mentor in the department will provide you with career coaching, guidance and feedback.
is transforming the way engineers and scientists design, prototype and deploy systems for measurement, automation and embedded applications. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, NI has more than 5,000 employees and direct operations in more than 40 countries. For the past 10 years, FORTUNE magazine has named NI one of the 100 best companies to work for in America.
We're building the future at National Instruments, and we want you on our team!