Sales/Social Media Marketing/Analytics at Dharne.comAPPLY NOW
Company profile: Dharne.com takes pride in bringing to their customers end-to-end web services which include web design, web development, search engine optimization, paid marketing, multimedia and brand identity design. Internship-Social Media Marketing: Desired candidate profile:
- Must be passionate about internet based communications
- Post Graduate Degree in Marketing
- Discipline in which strong creative thinking and/or analytical skills are leveraged
- Strong desire to work with search and other emerging and/or search channels
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Technical proficiency, particularly with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; includes the ability to quickly learn new desktop applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Solid interpersonal and teamwork abilities
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Basic knowledge of Paid search and Natural search marketing preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and to work on weekends as needed
- Work closely with Website team members who are responsible for day to day progress of search engine marketing campaigns and ensuring timely completion and success of projects.
- Maintaining and executing paid and natural search campaigns.
- Establishing keyword and copy strategies.
- Staying informed on evolving search landscape channels, tools, trends and providing insight both internally and externally.
- Building out keyword recommendations for product lines.
- Management of Internet Marketing bid tools .
- Monitoring and report on campaign performance and make improvement recommendations
- Daily integration with the major search engines including Google, Yahoo and MSN
- Work with sales & marketing team to assist in the implementation of various campaigns.
- Contribute to the creative input in building campaigns and support the campaigns.
- Copy editing and proofreading.
- Communicate with customers and peers.
- Attend community marketing events and weekend work as required.
- Research and develop a marketing effectiveness program to evaluate venture's marketing investment.
- Track marketing campaigns and compile reports that demonstrate ROI of various marketing efforts.
- Consult with advertising, research and media buying agencies and business owners to ensure that the
- correct analytical data is extracted.
- Create detailed project documentation and analysis of marketing and promotional effectiveness,
- Leverage information to create compelling and effective charts, tables, and presentations that convey
- analytical results clearly and effectively.